To work with determination among informal settlements to overcome poverty through the education and joint action of slum residents, youth volunteers and other actors.
A just, egalitarian and integrated society without poverty in which all people can fully exercise their rights and duties and have opportunities to develop their capabilities.
- To overcome the condition of poverty in which millions of people live within informal settlements.
- To train young volunteers through the connection with slum residents.
- Solidarity: We are moved by injustices and inequalities. As a result, we act in procurement of the common good.
- Conviction: We are certain that we will improve society.
- Diversity: We enrich our work through collaboration among diverse individuals.
- Optimism: We are creative and proactive in the development of solutions, working with a propositive attitude.
- Excellence: We perform quality work and strive for continuous improvement.